Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:16:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stephen Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: this spam

My two cents as a network admin who is kinda sick of this topic from a
daily issue of it in my work..

Use a mail program that doesnt make deleting a message, read or otherwise,
an act of gymnastics..

Accept that if you do anything other that mail your mom, and she NEVER
sends you and e-greeting, etc., that you will get spam...

Never do business with a spammer..=20

Press delete, and get over it..  Its just spam..