Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 1997 03:31:18 -0700
From:      "Reginald S. Perry" <reggie@aa.net>
To:        Michael Duran <grendal@phoenix.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, softweyr@xmission.com
Subject:   Re: true PAP and iijppp

    Michael> Any suggestions?  Besides dialing into this ISP I also
    Michael> work there, so if I can get a good working entry it will
    Michael> be published on our web site for other users to take note
    Michael> of.  Any help is appreciated.

I have a suggestion. Try this:

dialup:
 set line /dev/cuaa0
 set speed 57600
 set phone 2812287908
 set timeout 1200
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0
 set redial 5 5
 disable lqr
 deny lqr
 disable pap
 accept pap
 set authname MyUsername
 set authkey MyPassword
 set openmode active

I recently changed my login because when I ran Win95, all I had to do
was fill in the dial-up networking wizard and it automagically
connected. I decided that I wanted to be able to do the same thing
from FreeBSD. :-)

-Reggie