Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:05:09 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Erm, since everyone managed to HIJACK my sshd thread! ;)

FWIW, I agree with you, but I'm more interested in fixing this right
now than I am in chasing the OpenSSH maintainers around with patches
(unless we've already forked - have we?).  I'll also be happy to
change this twice if it turns out that getting the change into OpenSSH
is easier than I thought, but I don't want just having this be fixed
contingent on that.

- Jordan