Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 2016 17:34:26 +0100
From:      Jan Bramkamp <crest@rlwinm.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IoT OS

On 21/01/16 17:19, Mathieu Prevot wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to connect several connected object (with homogeneous or
> heterogenous hardare: intel edison,  samsung artik, apple AX, intel core,
> etc) so the calculation needs, the storage/memory, the connection, etc are
> decoupled; hence we can reach an ecosystem with several clouds.
>
> How do you recommend to reach that ? from the kernel, a module, or
> eventually a software ?

Your message contains neither enough information nor a precise enough
question for anyone to provide you a helpful answer.

Please describe your problem in sufficient detail and reformulate your
question. If you still think these mailing lists (current@ and hackers@)
are a good audience for your question afterward ask them again.