Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:33:04 +0100
From:      Jonathan Leaver <JLeaver@darlington.ac.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-database@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: SQL server, Oracle

Not a great solution......

I Recall someone running Oracle under FreeBSD via SCO binaries running under
a Linux Emulator.....

*IF* this little setup worked one could use Oracle's Distributed Database
option or whatever they call it to run a query in SQL*PLUS on the FreeBSD
machine which selects/inserts/deletes data on the NT Box via SQL*NET.......

Come to think of it you'd have to use the Distributed Option....

Maybe I'm Wrong,

J.