Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 1998 11:54:04 -0600
From:      "James" <icon@cyberramp.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD

okay, I've made a boot disk using fdimage and boot.flp; I've downloaded
everything from /src and /bin, and put them all on floppy disks, 39 to be
exact. Now, I have a question....HOW DO I INSTALL FREEBSD?
I tried to...I set up everything. I chose floppy install....then it wrote
to my MBR, and asked me to insert a disk...so I put in the first disk of
the /bin directory....and NOTHING happened. It kept taking me thru the same
thing, only to get the same results.
What am I supposed to do?