Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:52:52 +0100
From:      Christophe Prevotaux <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
To:        Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@nomadiclab.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New version of 802.1x netgraph code available

See everyone is asking for the same thing
integration in the tree.

Julian Elischer can sure help do this if
not other people will surely try to help
you either commit thru someone or give you
commit powers :)

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:43:04 +0200
Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@nomadiclab.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> There is a new version of my 802.1x code available,
> downloadable from http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/eapol/
>
> As new features, this version now includes server
> side support for talking to several clients at the
> same time, and includes a beginnings for regression test
> suite using tools that allow netgraph modules to be
> tested in a standalone manner.  The code has undergone
> some minimal testing using the new test suite, but it
> has not been tested in real life.
>
> As an additional bonus, the layout of the code now
> matches with that of the source tree.  This enables
> the code to be merged to the source tree once the
> maintainers think that the code is mature enough.
>
> The code compiles both under 4.7-STABLE and 5.0-RELEASE,
> but SMP compliance has not been completed.
>
> As I have stated earlier, I currently have no personal
> interest in developing this much further, but I am
> ready to to put cycles to fix bugs and help people
> with getting started.
>
> --Pekka Nikander

Christophe Prevotaux      Email: c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr
HEXANET SARL                URL: http://www.hexanet.fr/
Z.A.C Les Charmilles        Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
3 Allée Thierry Sabine   Direct: +33 (0)3 26 61 77 72
BP202                       Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
51686 Reims Cedex 2
FRANCE                   HEXANET Network Operation Center