Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 16:29:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Tracy <tbandell@erienet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how can i

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Tracy wrote:

> how can i set an IP for my machine when it's just a single computer??? and
> also how can I find out what my ip addreses of the users after i have it
> set up??

You set up your ip address in /etc/sysconfig, in the if_* lines. Sysconfig
would set this up for you if you did a network install.

I don't understand what you mean by "ip address of your users".  Your
machine has an IP address assigned by your network administrator.  You may
have multiple IPs depending on your setup.