Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 04:14:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@FreeBSD.ORG>, billf@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6312

Please resurrect this port.
The Aladdin license is very restricted, so I believe we must keep the
latest GNU version available.
I also made some enhancements:

1) Added gsfonts as an independent port that can be used by other
ports and different versions of ghostscript.
2) Used type1inst (another port) to install the ghostscript fonts for
use in the X environment and applications like GIMP.
3) Added an additional GPL'd driver with better support for HP Deskjet
printers.

I think that type1inst needs an update, but otherwise I still believe
this port should be committed.

     Pedro.

---Bill Fumerola  wrote:

> Synopsis: New port: ghostscript-3.33
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
> State-Changed-By: billf
> State-Changed-When: Tue Nov 17 14:09:16 PST 1998
> State-Changed-Why:
> ghostscript-3 has been obsoleted by ghostscript-4 and ghostscript-5.

==
---
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve ! http://www.FreeBSD.org