Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:07:41 -0500
From:      Drew Sanford <lauasanf@bellsouth.net>
To:        Otter <otterr@telocity.com>
Cc:        "Mullen, Adam" <Adam.Mullen@compaq.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netgear FA312 10/100 Ethernet Nic

I've also seen this behavior. The 310 is golden, and I'm glad I have
extras laying around, because for the money, you can't beat them in my
opinion. Can anyone tell what broke these cards, and better yet, once we
know that, would anyone fix up the driver for it? That would be great:)

--
Drew Sanford
lauasanf@bellsouth.net or drew@planetwe.com