Date:      Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Jolley <doug@bigwheel.net>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Where's the kernel source

I've just completed installing FreeBSD.  I'd now like to build a
custom kernel.  /usr/src/sys doesn't exist; so, I conclude that
I need to install the source.  Attempting to use /stand/sysinstall
I can't seem to locate a package for kernel source.  I searched
on both "kernel" and "source" and came up with nothing in both
cases.  So, my two questions are:

    (1) What am I missing WRT sysinstall?
    (2) How could I install the source using pkg_add?

Thanks for any help.

     ... doug
Doug Jolley    mailto://doug@bigwheel.net     http://www.bigwheel.net
         Don't bogart that file, my friend.  Net it over to me.