Date:      Sat, 06 Mar 1999 08:57:31 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@iafrica.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@sarnoff.com>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Microsoft dies after 47 days (was: Moving on and check out my .sig)

> Note my .sig. 49.7 days is how long it takes a 32-bit millisecond
> counter to roll over to zero. It's kind of hilarious that nobody seems
> to have had windows up that long until now.

Hi Greg,

There they are worrying about the Year 2000 Bug and they can't even
manage the Day 49 Issue. They do still call their bugs issues, right?

I've been having great fun with all my Microsoft Certified Sales
Engineer friends since you posted that URL. One of them started to argue
that the Microsoft web site must have been hacked and a false support
article posted, then dribbled off into mumbles when his brain caught up
with his mouth.

Thanks!
Sheldon.