Date:      Tue, 25 May 2010 22:29:57 +0100
From:      "Matthew Law" <matt@webcontracts.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   chroot scp only network storage?

I want to provide some users with secure network attached storage over
SCP.  The intent is to provide people with a similar thing to, e.g.
rsync.net but inside of our network only.

Security is obviously a priority so I would like each user to be chrooted
into their allocated directory and allow them only to execute a small set
of commands.

I have come across scponly before.  Is this the best way of achieving this
with FreeBSD or is there some other better way?

Thanks in advance,

Matt.