Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 96 16:39:00 -0700
From:      PEKARSKE_BOB/TUC_01@burr-brown.com
To:        doc@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Not clear where to turn

Please forgive me for "spamming" the three addresses that looked like
they might have real people attached to them. It was not clear to me
from your web pages how to reach a human regarding problems with the
mailing lists (majordomo).

I have been trying to "unsubscribe" from "freebsd-hardware" for weeks
now to no avail. My best guess is that my return address has changed
since I subscribed and that you are auditing unsubscibe requests
against the subscriber address.

My company owns two domain names: "bbrown.com" and "burr-brown.com"

We started with bbrown.com, and used to stamp our mail with that return
address. Recently, the powers-that-be have decreed that burr-brown.com
is our "official" domain name, and we have begun stamping that return address.

My e-mail address is "pekarske_bob" at either "bbrown.com" or
"burr-brown.com". Please forward this to someone who can unsubscribe me
from "freebsd-hardware".

If I have missed some blindingly simple course to accomplishing this
action, please let me know. I have found your mailing lists to be most
helpful, and I don't want to become afraid of them. If I have done
something wrong, please let me know so I shall not repeat.

Thank you for your patience.