Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 1996 10:32:01 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@FreeBSD.org>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh), current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Native & Linux ELF support finally there...

  From: sos@FreeBSD.org

  "Tired of that linux system ?? well, just copy our kernel ontop
  of the old one..."

The strength of BSD over Linux for most users is /not/ the kernel.
Most Linux users are quite happy with their ugly mess of a kernel,
and would find our kernel far inferior (what?  config(1)?  what's that?).

Our strength is the consistency of our kernel and binaries working
together in harmony,  forming a unified front that will crush the
geneticly impure Linux systems.  All we need is living room!

FreeBSD has ushered in a third generation of UNIX which will last a
thousand years!

One UNIX.  One Operating System.  Forever.

Paul Traina
Minister of Propoganda^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HInformation

p.s. :-)  No offense to the people who found themselves inconvienced by
	  the last person spouting that line.