Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:10:23 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Dmitry Sivachenko <demon@FreeBSD.ORG>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: teTeX port update

--yaPAUYI/0vT2YKpA

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 11:52:53AM -0800, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> Another note: The sizes of various tables as encoded in
> ${PREFIX}/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf seem to be somewhat larger than
> before.  This might make the admonitions in
> ports/print/jadetex/pkg-message obsolete (in fact, some of the tables
> are now larger than what jadetex asks for).  Not sure how this affects
> building documents.  I'm running some tests against the release
> documentation now...will report more if anything interesting shows up.

I'll check this in detail at the weekend, unless someone beats me to it.

It'll be interesting to see if this lets teTeX build the PDF version of
the Handbook again.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \=
 ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/=
_)

--yaPAUYI/0vT2YKpA

--yaPAUYI/0vT2YKpA--