Date:      Thu, 15 May 1997 08:09:25 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch), current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_2_2

> To make dtmail *NOT* corrupt email you must make the system less secure.

But I'm not talking about making the system less secure in pursuit of
this so your point is irrelevant.  You would prefer I make dtmail suid
root?  Jeeze, get a clue, Nate!

> > Further discussion with you is clearly pointless.
>
> Because you choose to ignore everyone and live in your own little world?
> Discussion with you is pointless if you aren't willing to listen!

No, because discussion with _you_ is pointless.  I've discussed this
rather more constructively with a number of others and we've since
taken the discussion offline while we search for *solutions* rather
than arguing this like a pair of debating society enthuiasiasts.  Like
so many of our little debates before, you're clearly less interested
in making constructive contributions than you are in simply trying to
toss sand in the gears and yes, we generally get to the point where
I'm sick of playing straight man while Nate gets his rocks off
arguing, not even particularly caring if the original point of debate
is being resolved or not, and I say "ENOUGH!  I don't want to waste my
time with you anymore!"

That's generally the point where you sniffily declare that I'm simply
being autocratic if I don't care to waste my time playing your silly
little games.  Sorry Nate, it just doesn't work that way and this is
the last message you'll see from me on this matter.  As I said, I and
others are already working on *fixing* this problem rather than
debating it and if you're dead-set on wasting more time then I can
only suggest a trip to the nearest video arcade.

					Jordan