Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2018 10:39:21 -0700
From:      Craig Leres <leres@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Supermicro AOC-SLG3-2M2 dual M.2 card only identifies one drive

I picked up one of these and two intel 760p M.2 drives for use with a
Supermicro X10SRA-F motherboard under 11.2-RELEASE-p3. The system only
identifies drive that is mounted in the top slot. I believe this pci-e
x8 card mostly just wires the (m-key) M.2 connectors pins to the pci
slot pins. It looks like the top drive goes to the first 4 pci-e lanes
and the bottom slot the next 4 pci-e lanes.

I suspect the driver is not even looking for the nvme that is connected
to the second set of lanes. Can anyone tell me what it takes to support
this configuration?

		Craig