Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 19:01:58 +0300
From:      =?koi8-r?B?78zFxyAg?= <wrongman@mail.ru>, =?koi8-r?B??=@FreeBSD.ORG
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Inet

Hello,

Please, describe how to configure callback (cbcp) ppp client process for FreeBSD server LAN.
Need also script for dial-up access to provider with UNIX cbcp system for Microsoft client.

So the problem is: how is doing my FreeBSD machine is Microsoft client for dial-up access to Internet.
It will be router to my home LAN. Provider server does not resume me and to not return a call.
But is recall and callback is setup between comps internet do not work access.
Machines can not agree between their systems.
Thanks for previous answer.

Best regards,
 OLEG

21 Март 02
Тиха украинская ночь. А сало лучше перепрятать...