Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:03:01 +1000
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Good memes vs. good code

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 03:23:55AM -0600, Brett Glass wrote:
> I write articles and columns each month in which I mention BSD
> UNIX and FreeBSD in particular. I doubt that there's anyone who does so
> more often. The fact that you apparently don't read them doesn't change
> that fact. I've also mentioned BSD frequently in speeches and presentations,
> which do far more to persuade an audience than a cheap giveaway.

The time and effort that you spend sending messages to chat@FreeBSD.org
would be better spent helping the FreeBSD cause. IMHO, the messages
you post here distract us from the cause. You may say (as others say
to you), that I should unsubscribe if I don't want to put up with
the noise you cause. FWIW, there have been four occasions when I have
unsubscribed from this list on the last few years, each caused by
you. And yet life repeats... again... sigh.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137