Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:00:30 +0100
From:      Nicholas Wieland <nicholas_wieland@yahoo.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Splitting linuxpluginwrapper

I've installed www/linuxpluginwrapper to enable Flash inside my browser,
but I don't really need all the stuff it installs (for example acrobat reader)
and I'd like to remove it.
I've tried manually with pkg_deinstall, but now flash doesn't work
anymore (and I see with pkg_info that it's installed), so obviously
linuxpluginwrapper isn't a meta-port, but actually a package.
What do I have to do in order to have just flash without Real and
Acrobat Reader ?

TIA,
  ngw

--
checking for life_signs in -lKenny... no
	Oh my god, make (1) killed Kenny ! You, bastards !

nicholas_wieland-at-yahoo-dot-it