Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:51:41 +0530
From:      "Anindya Baruah" <anindyabaruah@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pcmcia slot not working

Hi everyone,

I have recently installed FreeBSD 6.2 in my notebook. Since then I have been
trying to get my wireless card to work. At first I thought that it was
because of the drivers. But now I think that my pccard slot isnt working
properly since the power LED in my wireless card remains off. I have linux
installed too and in linux at least the power LED turns on when I insert it.
In FreeBSD when I insert the card the power led turns on for one second and
then turns off again. Now I am not sure what to do. Please have a look
at http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-mobile/2006-October/009073.html
cause that seems to be similar to my problem.

Heres my dmesg output for my pccard slot.

cbb0: <PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 9.0 on pci6
cardbus0: <CardBus bus> on cbb0
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb0

Please help me out with this. How do I fix this problem? Cause so far I
haven't found anything that works.

Thanks.

--
C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.