Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:15:50 -0500
From:      Robert Noland <rnoland@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Stevan Tiefert <stevan_tiefert@yahoo.de>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fw: X does not want to start

--=-Zr6NAKKnzdfnIf+N2LRf

On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 16:40 +0200, Stevan Tiefert wrote:
> > I have no xorg.conf created. The X-Server is configuring himself.
> Here is
> > the /var/log/Xorg.0.log:

I generally do not recommend running without a config...  If it works
great, but can expose problems with your installed drivers, since it
tries to load everything it can find.  It also means that you can't set
any options and depending on which driver you are using, some of them
are needed.

Please try running X -configure and installing the resulting config
in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

robert.
=20
--=20