Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:52:40 +0200
From:      "Jonas Lund" <whizzter@gmail.com>
To:        "Felipe Neuwald" <felipe@neuwald.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.0 64 bits or 32 bits not installing on Dell PowerEdge SC1435

There's probably something with the controller then. If you're not
proficient with C code and debugging i guess the easiest solution
would be to report it and wait for 7.1 or see the release notes for
supported controllers and connect your disks through that, not ideal
but if you're desperate it's a way :)

Seeing how it actually works on earlier releases and touches on some
quite basic functionality it should be a fairly highly rated bug once
it gets into the system IMHO.

Bug report to:
http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

/ Jonas Lund