Date:      Tue, 24 May 2011 17:48:13 +0200
From:      Maciej Milewski <milu@dat.pl>
To:        fredb@getnet.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: x11-wm/olvwm

On Tuesday 24 of May 2011 15:53:06, fredb@getnet.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have updated ports and when reinstalling I found x11-wm/olvwm which
> I was using was gone from the ports tree.  Why?
>
> Best regards,
> Fred
olvwm 4.2_1 x11-wm Deleted search for ports that depend on this port
    Deprecated DEPRECATED: Upstream disapear and distfile is no more available
    Expired This port expired on: 2011-05-01
    OpenLook Virtual Window manager

    There is no maintainer for this port.
    Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports
mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org search for ports maintained by this
maintainer

Source:
http://www.freshports.org/search.php?stype=name&method=match&query=olvwm&num=10&deleted=includedeleted&orderby=category&orderbyupdown=asc&search=Search