Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:34:09 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Per Engelbrecht" <per@xterm.dk>
To:        <kanwar_anshuman@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: is dev polling support planned for bge ?

Hi,
Don't know about the bge driver, but if you need special information
regarding device polling, you should contact Luigi Rizzo
He's 'God' when it comes to tweaking device polling.
Also look at;
http://info.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/polling/
it gives you some info as well.

If your BSD box is a dual based beast, forget about device polling.

respectfully
/per
per@xterm.dk