Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2002 09:46:06 +0200
From:      messmate <messmate@free.fr>
To:        "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions-en <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: boot

If you have linux installed, it's easy to boot FBSD.
1. see what partition is on FBSD in Linux
2. add to /etc/lilo.conf following (in linux) :
other=/dev/hdb4			# if this is the FBSD partition seeing by linux
	label=FreeBSD		# nam it as you like
	table=/dev/hdb        #if FBSD is on the 2d hd
	loader=/boot/chain.b	#FBSD boot loader
3. in linux do a lilo -v
mess-mate