Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:34:33 +0200
From:      "IP2 Internet (Jan Baggen)" <jbaggen@ip2.nl>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RSA authentication agent on FreeBSD

I'm trying to run the RSA authentication agent for Red Hat 3 ES on
FreeBSD 6.3.

The software installation was susscessfull using the standard RSA
provided installation

package. It creates the dynamic loadable module for Apache. when we try
to start

Apache and loading the RSA module we get the following error:

=20

Cannot load /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so into
server: /usr/local/lib/libpthread.so.0: Undefined symbol "_errno"

=20

This libpthread.so.0 was was obtained from working Linux Red Hat system.

=20

tmp# ldd /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so

/usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so:

        libpthread.so.0 =3D> /usr/local/lib/libpthread.so.0 (0x28168000)

        libc.so.6 =3D> /lib/libc.so.6 (0x2807d000)

        ld-linux.so.2 (0x281bb000)

=20

I think the standard FreeBSD libc.so.6 library is causing the problem.=20

=20

Does anyone have experience with running the authentication agent
software

from RSA on FreeBSD?

=20

Met vriendelijke groet,