Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:17:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        Benedikt Stockebrand <bs_13943_34262@adimus.de>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fortran in the base system (was Re: sysinstall)

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Steve Kargl wrote:

> According to Benedikt Stockebrand:
> > I've really tried to stay out of this discussion, but what the fsck...
> >

> I understand why you should stay out of discussions you don't
> understand.

Steve, if you can't reply without getting personal, please take it to
usenet.  People here are mostly after intelligent discussions, not
namecalling.  You're probably all worked up (I've seen your previous
posts, you're upset) so take a moment and reread what you've been
sending.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).