Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 1995 19:46:17
From:      shane@et.pronex.com (Shane Anderson)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   heh...

Questions:

1.  How do you remove the boot manager, if at all?  I re-Fdisked my
drive (with DOS) and killed all partitions.  Upon formating a
small DOS partition, the boot manager appeared.

2.  I am experiencing hard locks when installing XFree86.  It gets
past checksums to unpacking, and then sits there.  Tapping the
enter key results in line feeds with no shell, no prompt.

3.  Is the DES Encryption missing from the Walnut Creek CD?  Claims
that it cannot mount that directory.

Thanks in advance.

Shane

-----