Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 1995 17:15:24 +0100 (MET)
From:      Remy.Card@masi.ibp.fr (Remy CARD)
To:        gj@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Since lites-1.0 is out...

> Is lites laying around anywhere on wcarchive or freefall or ... ?

	It is available on:
Europe:  ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mach/lites/
USA:     ftp://mach.cs.cmu.edu/src/lites/

> I was thinking about sacrificing my 2.0R installation and putting up
> lites on that machine.

	You do not need to sacrifice your FreeBSD installation.  Lites is only
a server running on top of Mach.  It does not come with a whole set of libraries
and binaries.  Once you have compiled Mach4 and Lites, you can choose the
kernel at boot time, either FreeBSD or Lites.  Lites is able to run FreeBSD
binaries (except a small set of programs).

> Gary J.

		Remy