Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 20:09:21 -0500
From:      "Seth Kramer" <sdkramer@tristate.edu>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [dn-core] Re: Perens' "Free Software Leaders Stand Together"

Humor a newbie.   What exactly is the difference between GPL and Open
Source?  Further how is the licensing for BSD different from Linux distros,
or BSD different from Linux for that matter?

PLEASE don't flame me I'm not trying to start trouble I'm looking for
information.  If this isn't the sort of discussion you have on list then
feel free to email me off list @ sdkramer@tristate.edu

Seth "Cosmo" Kramer

"I wish to God these calculations had been performed by steam."
-Charles Babbage