Date:      Fri, 30 May 1997 20:26:38 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Sascha Blank <blank@sliphost37.uni-trier.de>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren?= Schmidt <sos@sos.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        blank@fox.uni-trier.de, chuckr@glue.umd.edu, gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org, postmaster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ctm

>>>>> "Søren" == Søren Schmidt writes:

Hello,

  Søren> If the problms can be resolved and dataplex.net connectivity
  Søren> be brought to a level where it can be reached, then by all
  Søren> means do it, but its pretty fatal that the CTM delivery is
  Søren> standing still...

I got this from whois:

Digital Associates, Inc. (DATAPLEX-DOM)
   8801 Camelia Ln.
   Austin, TX 78759

   Domain Name: DATAPLEX.NET

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Wackerbarth, Richard  (RW149)  rkw@DATAPLEX.NET
      (512) 345-7941

I know it's very unusual, but how about anyone who can afford to do so
calling this number? Maybe we can get some useful information... Well,
just dreaming...

--
             Sascha Blank - mailto:blank@fox.uni-trier.de
  Student and System Administrator at the University of Trier, Germany