Date:      Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:39:20 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        "Rob Andrews" <rob@cyberpunkz.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fdimage refuses to work

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not familiar with cygwin; is this a
program I have to purchase? I'm not really looking for workarounds -
since the cd boots just fine. I'm wondering why it doesnt work, when it
has before. I've relied on fdimage and the boot floppies in the past, and
now I'm wondering.

- click46

click46[wp] - AIM the click46 - ICQ 43450396
webpimps.net | bsdatwork.com | nerdserve.net
moderator - o/c cooling forum @ hardforum.com