Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:47:26 +0530
From:      Srikanth Reddy <srikanthkumar.net@gmail.com>
To:        Ernie Luzar <luzar722@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>,  Kulamani Sethi <kulamani.sethi@gmail.com>, Kulamani Sethi <kulamanisethi@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Ipfw+dummynet on Windows 10

Hi Luzar,
Thank you very much for the reply.
i am just seeking help on the issue everywhere.

posted in Microsoft portal as well as we re not sure whether the
compatibility can be achieved by modifying ipfw+dummynet  or Windows
settings.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_devices/not-able-to-add-a-network-service-inf-file-in/d63b6a5f-61e5-4fce-b749-d753f9af80e3

Please help us if you can think of any solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Srikanth.