Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:32:31 +0400
From:      "Rino Mardo" <helixfish@gmx.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Which files needed to upgrade to STABLE?

Hi.  I have run FreeBSD 4.1-Release and have upgraded it to Stable
successfully from office as I have a leased line there.  At home, I only
have a 56K dial-up modem, have a 4.1-Release box and cannot afford the
amount of time required to upgrade my home system to Stable.  What I'm
thinking is while at the office, I could download the necessary files, copy
to Zip disk, do the upgrade at home using the Zip disk as source.  I already
checked the Handbook, FAQ, and searched the archive mailing list but really
couldn't find the answer.

The problem - which files should I download in order for me to upgrade my
4.1-Release to 4.1.1-Stable?