Date:      Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:32:39 +0100
From:      "Benjamin M. A'Lee" <bma+lists@subvert.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Per-port options in make.conf?

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

Is there any way to specify options in make.conf on a per-port basis?

For example, if I want Vim built without X11, I can specify the WITHOUT_X11
flag, but putting that in make.conf will affect every port.

I'm aware it's possible to do it with portupgrade, but I was hoping for a
method that would work both with and without portupgrade.

Thanks in advance.

--=20
Benjamin A'Lee <bma@subvert.org.uk>
http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/
"For if a thing is not diminished by being shared with others, it is not
rightly owned if it is only owned and not shared." - St. Augustinus

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8--