Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:15:25 -0500
From:      Craig Boston <craig@yekse.gank.org>
To:        Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD - Ports <freebsd-ports@freeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PDF app

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 10:46:56AM -0500, Chris wrote:
> Isn't there an app that interfaces with KDE to output to a PDF format
> file?  I know OpenOffice has that feature, but I'm interested in dumping
> to PDF from both Firefox and Thunderbird.

AFAIK, this is built in to the KDE printing system.  You can send stuff
from non-KDE apps through it by specifying "kprinter" instead of lpr as
your print program.  That should allow you to use the built-in save to
PDF option.

kprinter is part of the x11/kdebase3 package if you don't have it
installed.

Hope this helps,
Craig