Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:58:27 -0700
From:      Samuel Chow <cyschow@shaw.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Why no INSTALLFLAGS_EDIT for installkernel target?

Hi there,

    Is there a reason why INSTALLFLAGS_EDIT does not
    exist for the installkernel target?

    I am playing with some scripts that generate a
    small FreeBSD image in a directory.  To prevent
    accidential overwriting the host system, I am
    running these scripts in a jail.  Unfortunately,
    install -fschg does not there at all.

---
Samuel Chow
cyschow@shaw.ca

This message is displayed using recycled electrons.
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)