Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:25:27 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Toni Pisjak <pisjak@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject:   Re: "make package" ?

Hello !

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Toni Pisjak wrote:

> I hope i didn't read over that, but i missed a hint to "How to create a
> package from a port" ("make package") in the section
>
> 	"Chapter 4 Installing Applications: Packages and Ports"
>
> of the FreeBSD handbook; resp. a link to the "Porters Handbook".

A colleague told me right now:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-trouble.html#Q4.
7.1.23

I didn't look there, because it's more a question of "how do you do it"
than "troubleshooting".

Kind regards: Toni.

--
Toni Pisjak                    Technische Universitaet Wien
pisjak@dbai.tuwien.ac.at       http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at