Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 07:41:35 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        edk@kew.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Secure Shell

On 20 May 99, at 15:39, Christopher Michaels wrote:

> > This is a little off topic, but I'm sure this a common need for a lot of
> > people on this list.
> >
> > What secure shell client is recommended for logging into FreeBSD from
> > Windows?

There are a handful.  I searched for some and listed the results at

   http://www.freebsddiary.org/freebsd/ssh.htm

I've not used SecureCRT, partly because of the cost but mostly because of
the export restrictions on it.

I've used TTSH and PuTTY both with success.  Around here, TTSSH seems to
be the preferred shell.

hth.
--
Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited