Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:02:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oddbjorn Steffensen <oddbjorn@oddbjorn.bdc.no>
To:        jesse@prinz-atm.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ACE 4.6 on -current (still)

> Hello,
>
> I already fiddled around with this about a month ago but still
> couldn't figure out what I am missing.

I got it to work by using gcc 2.8 and uncommenting the

	// #define ACE_HAS_SIGWAIT

line in $ACE_ROOT/ace/config-freebsd[-pthread].h. It gave
some warnings during compilation, but nothing fatal. I haven't
tested it beyond a few of the example programs, 'tho.

This was on -CURRENT as of late November.

> 			Roland

-oddbjørn