Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:54:23 +0200
From:      Eric Dillenseger <eric@naxalite.ath.cx>
To:        FreeBSD_Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 4.8, KDE, and a Geforce4 Ti4200 8X

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 03:18:18PM -0500, Eric F Crist wrote:
> > X-Windows error.   If anyone has been able to get a nvidia Ti4200
> > working (X-windows), I'd really like to see your config files and know
> > what drivers you're using and where you got them from.
I have it working fairly well, just had an issue with font size.
If you give more details it may be helpfull (agp module?
WITH_FREEBSD_AGP?, etc.)

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "Xinerama"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    DisplaySize 340 255
    Identifier  "My Monitor"
    HorizSync   31.5 - 64.3
    HorizSync   31.5 - 64.3
    VertRefresh 40-150
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "NVIDIA"
    Driver      "nvidia"
    Option     "NvAgp" "3"
EndSection

--=20
> Enfin vivement les procs optique qui ne chaufferont pas trop ;-)
Vivement les proc quantiques, en rajoutant un gla=E7on, on pourra m=EAme=20
les boire ...
[ Eric Dillenseger GPG(OxFF352913) eric(at)naxalite(dot)ath(dot)cx ]

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO--