Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:50:00 -0700
From:      Dima Ruban <dima@rdy.com>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-ports-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: games/freebsd-games larn

Ugm ... According to CVS webinterface, last commit to that port was made 4
weeks ago by nox. Right now is the end of April and if memory serves me right,
release was cut around mid. January.

Commit message: (taken from files/patch-larn_Makefile, but it was a mass.
commit)

Revision 1.1: download - view: text, markup, annotated - select for diffs
Fri Mar 23 23:02:33 2007 UTC (4 weeks, 5 days ago) by nox
Branches: MAIN
CVS tags: HEAD

Convert freebsd-games to use termios.h instead of sgtty.h

PR:		ports/110731
Submitted by:	Alex Kozlov <spam@rm-rf.kiev.ua>
Approved by:	miwi (mentor)

Am I missing something here?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 04:41:33PM -0400, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> Dima Ruban <dima@rdy.com> writes:

> >> I can't reproduce the problem; what updates did you do shortly before
> >> you first noticed it was broken?
> >
> > My regular src/ports tree update. I usualy tend to stay fairly close
> > to -stable ever since my developer days at freebsd. I don't do port upgrades
> > that often though, that's why it took me that long to notice this problem.
> >
> > When I rolled back freebsd-games/ directory to 6.2-release state,
> > problem disappeared.
> >
> > I can consistently reproduce it. I can provide a test account on my box if
> > it'd help.
>
> Um, that port hasn't changed since 6.2 release.
> That leads me to guess that you're fooling yourself here somewhere.

--dima