Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2018 22:36:50 +0300
From:      Michael Zhilin <mizhka@gmail.com>
To:        Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
Cc:        Freebsd hackers list <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Does the kernel assign CPU affinity automatically?

Hi Yuri,

May be just ULE?
https://www.usenix.org/legacy/event/bsdcon03/tech/full_papers/roberson/roberson.pdf

"The primary goal of ULE on SMP is to prevent unnecessary CPU migration
while making good use of available CPU resources. The notion of trying to
schedule threads onto the last CPU that they were run on is commonly called
CPU affinity. It is important to balance the cost of migrating a CPU with
the cost of leaving a CPU idle. "

Best regards,
 Michael.