Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 23:06:22 -0600
From:      "Wilma J. Everett" <jeverett@ksnews.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I need help

      I have reported this same message 7 times and I do not know what else
to do, I am not sure who to report it to. When I try to open my own uploaded
files in the geobuilder
graphics, backgrounds, ect. I get messages saying:

An internal error has occurred in
the server. Please report the
following information in a bug
report:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.geocities.geobuilder.WebPage.renderEditMode(Compiled Code)
        at com.geocities.geobuilder.WebPage.error(Compiled Code)
        at com.geocities.geobuilder.WebPage.doAction(Compiled Code)
        at com.geocities.geobuilder.Server.handleRequest(Compiled Code)
        at com.geocities.geobuilder.WebClient.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Please tell me what this means if you would be so kind, and what to do about it?

I do not know what caused this but I need it corrected so I can continue
working on my pages. The site is at SouthBeach/Port/3782
username:silvershadow3

Also I recieve a similar message when I try to import a file I have already
published, for instance, the site at SouthBeach/3782/index.html

I know there must be someplace I can get help but have not been able to find
it yet, can you please help me with this problem or tell me what to do about
it? I do not know very much about html and cant do this by myself.
Please help me if you can or tell me where to get proper help.
thank you,
Pat everett