Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 1995 12:20:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Daniel Leeds" <dleeds@eagle.ais.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help with SLIP

Hi,

I have a FreeBSD 1.1.5.1 system and am trying to get SLIP working. I am a
SLIP newbie and got the slip.FAQ and read it a million times.  I did
everything it said as best I could and it just doesnt work.  It says it
has a name lookup failure...  this is what was given to me for my slip
account.

any help is appreciated!!

IP Address   : 198.69.214.166

-- Other slip/ppp paramaters that are applicable to ALL slip/ppp users --

Nameservers  : 199.0.154.2, 199.0.154.3 (Also called domain servers)
Time server  : 199.0.154.2
SMTP server  : mailhost.ais.net
Gateway	     : 199.0.154.9
POP account  : <your login>@eagle.ais.net