Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:33:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        <pink@eclipse.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DP 1 on alphaserver 2100a install report

<moved from -current>

Can you provide the output of "show conf" from the SRM console,
please?

FWIW, I suspect there may be some sort of problem with your graphics
card (like its an usupported TGA card showing a new failure mode).  I
suggest you try to insall using a serial console (96008N1, disconnect
keyboard and power-cycle box to redirct console to serial port).

Cheers,

Drew