Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:11:18 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "P. M." <philmich@hotmail.com>
Cc:        is@jocelyn.rhein.de, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: Immediate disconnect when dialing my ISP

Well, I know *I*'d use ppp(8) instead.  When I tried using sppp I
found it a bit ``manual'' and lacking in functionality.

Have a look in share/examples/ppp/*isdn*.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>