Date:      Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:08:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Still no traceback for ports conflicts during "pkg upgrade"

I am getting several ports conflicts when doing a "pkg upgrade". The most
obvious example is lang/gcc vs lang/gcc46:
pkg: WARNING: locally installed gcc-4.6.4 conflicts on
/usr/local/lib/gcc46/include/c++/x86_64-portbld-freebsd11.0/bits/error_constants.h
with:  - gcc46-4.6.4_1,1

As I had requested previously, "There needs to be an -x (exclude) flag or
better yet a traceback method for pkg upgrade" so that one can trace the
port causing the issue.  lang/gcc46 is not the only port causing such
problem.

I admit that one of the possible causes could be that I marcusmerge the
gnome3 ports. However, this does not make my request any less sensible,
since there will probably be many other development branches in the future.

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS